Services for pilots and aircraft
Welcome to Centennial Airport. Below, you'll find a directory of pilot services and information. We've got four award-winning FBOs to serve you, as well as on-airfield catering, 24/7 FAA ATC, and 'round-the-clock on-site security and operations.
AIRPORT OPERATIONS: 303-877-7307
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, an appointment is required for all in-person gate card services.
Appointments are available from 10 a.m. - 2 p.m. Monday through Friday and can be made by calling 303-790-0598. A mask is required during your visit.
The applicant must complete the attached registration form and meet the following requirements:
Click here to download the application form: Access Card Application Form
Reason for access:
On the attached application, please check the box that best describes your reason for access, and provide the appropriate documentation for that category as listed below:
- Based Aircraft Owner - May provide a copy of one of the following: Aircraft registration, FAA website printout, letter of agreement or aircraft lease agreement from a bank or financial institution.
- Hangar Owner/Lessee (non-aircraft owner) - Ownership or lessee documents.
- Authorized Pilot - Letter of authorization from aircraft owner.
- Licensed Commercial Operator or Part 91 Flight Department - If the card(s) is used for a company-owned vehicle(s), a list of vehicles used in the conduct of business. If the card(s) is used for an employee-owned vehicle(s), a letter of authorization for employees approved to have a gate card.
- Service Operator (such as delivery or trash collection) - Letter from a company representative on company letterhead explaining the need for access.
- Government Agency - As approved by ACPAA.
- Other - As approved by ACPAA.
- Proof of Insurance:
- Provide a PROOF OF INSURANCE card or DECLARATIONS PAGE meeting the minimum Colorado state requirements for each vehicle desiring access to the apron. Licensed Commercial Operators must provide a DECLARATIONS PAGE or CERTIFICATE OF INSURANCE with a minimum insurance liability of $500,000 bodily injury and property damage.
Provide a copy of a valid state driver's license for the primary cardholder.
A $25.00 fee is assessed for each access card. No charge for the first two vehicle decals, additional and replacement vehicle decals are $2.00. The annual renewal fee is $20.00 for the first two cards and $5.00 for each additional card.
Only vehicles bearing a valid decal are authorized on the Airport Apron Area. All unauthorized vehicles may be ticketed and towed at the owner's expense. Access cards are renewed annually.
Should you have any questions concerning vehicle registration, please contact Airport Operations at 303-790-0598.
Centennial Airport Vehicle Safety Rules:
In order to provide and maintain a safe and secure Airport Operations Area (AOA), the Airport Authority requires that at all times, vehicle operators adhere to these basic vehicle safety rules:
1. Vehicles may not exceed 20 miles per hour on the AOA. Also, yield to pedestrians and emergency equipment.
2. Vehicles entering the AOA must be registered with the Airport Authority and display an authorized silver and blue airport decal on their rear window.
3. Persons may not loan their gate card(s) to another party, nor may they bring unauthorized vehicles onto the AOA.
4. Unless approved or escorted by Airport Operations, motor homes and trailers of any kind are not permitted on the AOA. In addition to posing a hazard to taxiing aircraft, trailers can cause access gates to close prematurely, possibly resulting in damage to your vehicle and trailer or the access gate itself.
5. Vehicles may never pass around an operating aircraft, except to the rear.
6. Vehicles may not follow a taxiing aircraft closer than 100 feet.
7. Vehicles must always yield to aircraft on the AOA.
8. Vehicles parked in non-hangared tie-downs should be parked between the tie-down cables parallel to other aircraft. Please do not park in other tenant's tie-down spots or block access to someone else's aircraft. DO NOT PARK WITHIN THE OBJECT FREE AREA.
9. Vehicles are not permitted on the west ramp taxilane between A-1 and A-8 or the south ramp taxilane between C-1 and C-8, unless going directly to your aircraft. Please follow the painted vehicle access road.
10. All vehicle operators are required to comply with the directives of Airport Authority personnel.
Please obey all traffic signs. Your cooperation in following these rules while operating your vehicle on the AOA is greatly appreciated. Doing so contributes greatly to your safety and that of others. Should you have any questions, please contact Airport Authority at 303-790-0598.
Welcome to the Arapahoe Public Airport Authority's online Access Card Renewal System. This service allows you to renew one, or several, airport access cards in a single transaction using a credit card, debit card, or PayPal account.
To renew your airport access card online, you will need:
1. A valid email address
2. A valid credit card, debit card, or PayPal account
3. A current renewal notification from the Arapahoe County Public Airport Authority, dated Aug. 2020, with the primary cardholder account number located in the upper right corner.
This service is provided by a third party working in partnership with the Arapahoe County Public Airport Authority. If you choose, you may still renew your card by U.S. Mail or in person, at the Airport Authority Office, 7800 S. Peoria St., Englewood, CO 80112.
Due to COVID-19, we strongly urge renewals are made online or by U.S. Mail. If needed, in-person renewals are available by appointment only and masks are required. Appointments are available from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Monday through Friday and may be made by calling 303-790-0598.
Airport Access card renewals are for airport tenants and customers who already have a current access card. New access card and decal purchases must be obtained in person at the Airport Authority office. Please refer to Airport Gate Access Card Application and Guidelines for more information.
All renewals are due by Oct. 15 annually.
Airport Access Card Renewal Fee Structure
Standard renewal for the first card $20.
Standard renewal for the second card (associated with the first card) included at no charge.
The standard renewal fee for third, fourth, and additional cards, $5 each.
While gate cards may be renewed online, any additional information identified in your renewal letters, such as proof of insurance or access justification, will still need to be faxed or mailed to the Airport Authority Office to the ATTN: OPERATIONS.
Additional information may also be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Need an application for a new airport access card?
Click here to download the form: Application for New Airport Access Card
Please mail or fax your application and supporting documents to:
Arapahoe County Public Airport Authority
7565 S. Peoria St. Unit D9
Englewood, CO 80112
EMERGENCY NOTIFICATION SERVICE
Sign up to get emergency information and important airport notifications.
Centennial Airport offers to tenants, airport users, and cardholders MyAPAalert, an airport-centric notification system.
Choose the kind of information you’d like to receive and how you’d like to receive it.
There is no charge and you may unsubscribe at any time.
Questions regarding airport access cards, or airport access card renewal, should be directed to Airport Operations, 303-790-0598 during regular business hours.
U.S. Customs and Border Protection
Centennial Airport offers U.S. Customs and Border Protection services. A certified customs agent is available on-demand, 24/7 to assist with entry clearances into the United States. The Arapahoe County Airport Authority provides the agent as a service to users, there is a fee-based on aircraft weight.
In-office Duty Hours:
Noon to 8 p.m. (Monday-Friday)
An additional fee of $300 will be charged for clearances conducted after normal duty hours.
24/7 Centennial Airport U.S. Customs and Immigration
The U.S. Customs office is located at the airport at:
7601 S. Peoria St., D-16
Englewood, CO 80012
Port Code: 3384
Fees are listed below:
Aircraft weighing up to 7,500 pounds
Turboprops/ Light Jets
Aircraft weighing from 7,501 to 15,000 pounds
King Air Series
Aircraft weighing 15,001 to 25,000 pounds
IAI Westwind I/II
Aircraft weighing 25,001 to 75,000 pounds
Embraer Legacy/135 BJ
Tenants are in good company at Centennial Airport as we have a wide variety of aviation neighbors—all in one location; avionics and maintenance services, aircraft charter and management, flight training schools, aircraft sales companies, aerial photography services, helicopter services, air ambulance companies, corporate flight departments, and private aircraft. More than 900 aircraft proudly call Centennial Airport their year-round home. You can, too!
Hangar Leasing / Development
Arrival Centre Hangar Condo Assoc.
Contact: Resolute Investments, Inc.
Centennial Air Plaza
Contact: Tom Van Buskirk
+1 303-829-9608 or +1 303-799-9640
Hangars for Sale
Contact: Will Schippers
Cloud 7 Aviation
Hangar/Office for Lease
Contact: Will Schippers
+1 303-790-4321 (Main)
+1 303-649-1187 (East)
Hangar Leasing for Helicopters
KAPA Airpark I
Contact: Western Aero Group
Signature Flight Support
SunBorne Development LLC
Contact: Bret Packard
Contact: Mike Welch
Hangars/Office for Lease
Contact: Will Schippers
Contact: Kyle Quinn
Contact Kamal Abed
C-1 Run Up Area
The apron between A8 and TXLN-C and TXLN-N experiences some of the highest volume of ground traffic at the airport.
- When using the C-1 run-up area, position aircraft perpendicular to the south edge of the payment, with the nose of the aircraft pointing northeast.
- Position as close to the grass as safety permits. It is permissible for the aircraft’s tail to overhang the grass.
- If departing RWY 17L, please request the use of the NORTH RUN-UP area. Alternatively, request the use of the SOUTH RUN-UP area for a RWY 35R departure.
he TAXILANE C extension, from C-4 to C-5 is open!
C-5 Run Up Area
The C-5 RUNUP area has been expanded to accommodate engine and maintenance runups.
Access to C-5 via the new TAXILANE is uncontrolled. However, all aircraft must receive clearance from Air Traffic Control before accessing RUNWAY 10/28.
Please direct all questions regarding the C-5 RUNUP area to airport operations at 303-790-0598.
*** NATA fingerprinting services have been SUSPENDED until further notice***
Centennial Airport, through NATA, offers TSA- and FAA-approved finger printing for pilots and crew. Airport employees, aircraft operators, and flight students may take advantage of this service at the Arapahoe County Public Airport Authority Administrative Building, 7800 S. Peoria St., Englewood, CO 80112.
*Centennial Airport fingerprinting services are for aviation-related purposes only. Individuals outside of the aviation industry needing fingerprint services may contact other sources, such as Arapahoe Community College.*
Prior to fingerprinting you must register with NATA through their website, or by calling 800-788-3210. Your flight school or Human Resources Office should be able to assist you with the process. Once you've completed the process, print out the required forms.
Foreign pilots applying for any flight training programs in United States are required to get TSA approval prior to having fingerprints taken.
Fingerprinting service is available Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Please call 303-790-0598 to make an appointment. The fingerprint collector will answer any questions you many have regarding the process.