Centennial Airport Update on COVID-19 CORONAVIRUS:
An important message to our valued airport community
There is no higher priority than the safety and security of Centennial Airport, our tenants, passengers, employees, and airport users, and this includes concern for the overall public health of the airport community in light of the COVID-19 virus.
While the emerging coronavirus disease brings with it many uncertainties, we are working hard to keep the airport a safe and efficient place to work and conduct business. We are working closely with our first responders, and with state and local health officials to do what we can to contain and mitigate incidental transmission of the virus, should it arrive at the airport.
Following the guidance from the governor, as well as public health officials, some airport tenants may have suspended or opted to have limited operations or service hours.
Additionally, to help quell rumors and misinformation, please check our RUMOR CONTROL PAGE
- 24/7 UNCHANGED Airport Operations NORMAL
For airfield questions and assistance, contact airport operations at 303-877-7307.
- Airport Administrative Offices are closed to the public until FURTHER NOTICE. Services limited to only essential functions. Gate card and NATA fingerprinting services have been suspended until further notice. Please call 303-790-0598 prior to coming to the building.
AIRPORT SURFACE CLOSURES
- Upcoming construction closures Click HERE for updates.
Check NOTAMs at https://notams.aim.faa.gov/notamSearch/nsapp.html#/
KAPA ATIS: 303-799-6722
AIRPORT TENANT CLOSURES
- For tenant closures and reduced hours, please contact the tenant directly.
PACKAGE PICK UP AND DELIVERY
- For package delivery, please come to the pedestrian gate at the base of the air traffic control tower. Press the intercom box that says "Airport Authority," for entry.
- In-office gate card services SUSPENDED until further notice.
ACPAA-SPONSORED MEETINGS AND EVENTS
- All public tours have been SUSPENDED until further notice.
- The use of the Wright Brothers Room has been SUSPENDED until further notice.
- Centennial Airport Community Noise Roundtable meetings have been SUSPENDED until further notice.
NATA FINGERPRINTING SERVICE
Services SUSPENDED until further notice.
Please see the latest updates from the Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment
Please see the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Coronavirus 2019 website
And finally, it’s important to remember this is an evolving situation. Please stay informed by those who know best. For questions and concerns about COVID-19, you may call the Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment's hotline at 303-389-1687 or 1-877-462-2911
To contact the CDC directly, please call 1-800-CDC-INFO (1-800-232-4636)
For airport-specific information and periodic updates, please visit our homepage, www.centennialairport.com, and follow us on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram @FlyCentennial.