Centennial Airport Update on COVID-19 CORONAVIRUS:
*** IMPORTANT NOTICE ***
Airport administrative offices remain closed to the general public. Those with official business with the airport must make an appointment PRIOR to arrival. Face masks must be worn during your appointment and we ask that you observe proper social distancing from others while in the building.
Gate cards may be issued or renewed in person BY APPOINTMENT ONLY.
Fingerprinting services are still suspended until further notice.
There is no higher priority than the safety and security of Centennial Airport, our tenants, passengers, employees, and airport users, and this includes concern for the overall public health of the airport community in light of the COVID-19 virus.
While the emerging coronavirus disease brings with it many uncertainties, we are working hard to keep the airport a safe and efficient place to work and conduct business. We are working closely with our first responders, and with state and local health officials to do what we can to contain and mitigate incidental transmission of the virus, should it arrive at the airport.
Following the guidance from the governor, as well as public health officials, some airport tenants may have suspended or opted to have limited operations or service hours.
Additionally, to help quell rumors and misinformation, please check our RUMOR CONTROL PAGE
- 24/7 UNCHANGED Airport Operations NORMAL
For airfield questions and assistance, contact airport operations at 303-877-7307.
- Airport Administrative Offices are closed to the general public until FURTHER NOTICE. Services limited to only essential functions. Gate cards may be renewed in person BY APPOINTMENT ONLY. A face mask is REQUIRED for entry into the building, NATA fingerprinting services have been suspended until further notice. Please call 303-790-0598 to schedule an appointment prior to coming to the building.
AIRPORT SURFACE CLOSURES
- Upcoming construction closures Click HERE for updates.
Check NOTAMs at https://notams.aim.faa.gov/notamSearch/nsapp.html#/
KAPA ATIS: 303-799-6722
24/7 CUSTOMS AND BORDER PROTECTION
Centennial Airport offers U.S. Customs and Border Protection services. A certified customs agent is available on-demand, 24/7 to assist with entry clearances into the United States. The Arapahoe County Airport Authority provides the agent as a service to users, there is a fee-based on aircraft weight.
In-office Duty Hours:
Noon to 8 p.m. (Monday-Friday)
An additional fee of $300 will be charged for clearances conducted after normal duty hours.
The U.S. Customs office is located on the airport at:
7601 S. Peoria St., D-16
Englewood, CO 80012
Port Code: 3384
PACKAGE PICK UP AND DELIVERY
- For package delivery, please come to the pedestrian gate at the base of the air traffic control tower. Press the intercom box that says "Airport Authority," for entry.
- In-office gate card services are available by appointment only.
ACPAA-SPONSORED MEETINGS AND EVENTS
- All public tours have been SUSPENDED until further notice.
- The public use of the Wright Brothers Room has been SUSPENDED until further notice.
- Centennial Airport Community Noise Roundtable meetings have gone to a virtual format.
NATA FINGERPRINTING SERVICE
Services SUSPENDED until further notice.
Please see the latest updates from the Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment
Please see the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Coronavirus 2019 website
And finally, it’s important to remember this is an evolving situation. Please stay informed by those who know best. For questions and concerns about COVID-19, you may call the Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment's hotline at 303-389-1687 or 1-877-462-2911
To contact the CDC directly, please call 1-800-CDC-INFO (1-800-232-4636)
For airport-specific information and periodic updates, please visit our homepage, www.centennialairport.com, and follow us on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram @FlyCentennial.